Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How To Completely Remove Anti-Virus Software

Which is your favorite Anti Virus application? As far as I am concerned it’s ESET NOD32 but if you had asked me this question few months back, definitely I would have been in a state of dilemma while answering it. It took me quite a bit of time to figure which Anti-virus is best suited to me. During this whole process of identifying the best, I ran across hell lot of antivirus applications, tried each one of those and finally ended up with frequent install-uninstall process. But then I found that even though you have uninstalled your antivirus through Windows Add/Remove utitlity, yet there are few files and registry entries that remain and are left untouched. Now the question is how to remove those? Continue reading ‘How To Completely Remove Anti-Virus Software’

No comments:

Post a Comment